5 minute Activities!!!

Create a food rainbow! The more colorful our fruits and veggies, the more nutritious. Have students try for three colors during lunch!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Meet Julie Mack- New Healthy Active Schools Coordinator

Hello everyone.  Katie Cadigan had to leave her position as HAS Coordinator. Thanks for ALL your hard work Katie!  I have taken over her position and am excited to continue her work. 

A bit about me:  I have worked for Centennial School District since 2005, teaching for two years at Centennial Learning Center as the Health and PE teacher and working as an Educational Assistant. I graduated from Evergreen State College in Community Health and Education, and went on to Concordia University and received a Masters In Art of Teaching with an endorsement in PE and Health. My health secrets are northwest fruit (especially blueberries with soymilk), riding my bike, and I take a boxing class at Dishman Community Center.  I believe that when we feel good, we are happy, productive, caring people.  I want healthy environments and access to health resources to be a way of life for everyone. 
Stay tuned for updates, info, resources, and news!

No comments:

Post a Comment