Centennial Staff: Don't forget to take a little time for yourself supporting your own wellness. Here are upcoming classes for you to take advantage of!
Please RSVP to Julie Mack so we can ensure there are enough snacks or yoga mats available!
- Weight Watcher is currently enrolling for a free session. Join us Friday Oct. 2 @ 6:30-7:00am at CHS Community Room
- Yoga class on Mondays 4-5 CMS Band Room
- Zumba class on Thursdays 4-5 CHS Cafeteria
- Fight Back Against Stress Nutrition Class October 13th @ Parklane 4-5
- Understanding Trauma and its effect on the brain October 19th @CMS Library 3:45-4:45
- PERS Workshop October 22nd @ CMS Library 4-5 pm
- Healthy Team Healthy U Training October 14th CMS Library 4-5 pm
Also join the District Wide Activity Challenge! Fire Up Your Feet for a Staff challenge and for a whole school challenge. Staff with the most activity logged can with a massage or fit bit. School with the most participation can with up to $2000!
Take Care of Yourself!